As you might recall, a few weeks ago, we talked about how you can help to improve your website #SEO ranking by ensuring your webpage loads quickly. Remember: A good rule of thumb to follow is to ensure that your page file size does not exceed 200 kB. For more tips and tricks look at our previous post at: http://bit.ly/1mWjZcN
Note: Select the “Test Now” button at least 3 times to obtain an accurate speed testing.
Pingdom offers several key features that can help you narrow down any potential problems. These features include:
– The ability to examine all parts of a webpage. This means you can see and even sort all the key data like load times and file sizes to help narrow down where any snags might be.
– Performance overview: provides a compilation of all the key statistics you might need.
– Performance grade and tips: provides a comparison of how well your site follows performance best practices outlined by #GooglePageSpeed. It also provides tips to better align with these practices.
– Trace your performance history: allows you to track your long term performance trends.
– Test from multiple locations: allows you to generate performance statistics for a variety of geographies.
– Share your results with friends, a coach, a web hosting service, or a consultant.
Be sure to stay on top of your website performance and load times in order to maintain a good SEO ranking. Vigilance is key to catching small glitches before they become a major problem!