Are you an owner of a local location aka “brick and mortar business”, then you need Local SEO (search engine optimization); this way people can find you online and find their way to your local location. Most consumers go online to search for any service they need, and most people are searching on mobile devices. So if you are not ranking well, then it is going to be difficult to find you online, hence show up on your doorstep. You may not realize what you are missing out on, you need get found online and you can do that with Local SEO.
Local SEO Key Benefits:
- It helps to generate traffic for your website and also your brick-and-mortar location, and gets you found online quickly.
- It shows name recognition.
- It helps to build authority and credibility for your business.
- It is easier to move up in local search if you do it right; than organic search.
- Increases your ROI because you are spending your hard earned moola where it counts.
- Increases conversions because it is a targeted market.
Some Important Stats:
- 97% of consumers use the internet to search for local products and services.
- 33% of clicks from organic search results go to the top listing on Google.
- 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those searches result in a purchase.
- 44% of online shopping begins by using a search engine.
- 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local business.
- 70% of them lead to action within one hour.
Local SEO thrives on:
- Website Authority
- Mobile Accessible
- Optimized for Local
- Google+ Local Listing and Verification
- NAP Consistency
To learn more about what Local SEO thrives, be sure to check out 4 Key Actions for Local SEO. So, if you’re serious about improving your local SEO and getting customers to your location, then contact Design Diva Creations so we can put an individualized plan just for your business. Local SEO is not a one fits all plan, it is really business dependent.
If you’re ready to get started, go to Local SEO Application and get your Free Local SEO Website Audit. Or if you need more information go to our Contact Page and we will be happy to get back with you.